Hi there! My name is Ross Kukulinski, and I am a relentlessly enthusiastic engineer, entrepreneur, mentor, and consultant.
My background is in architecting, developing, and deploying scalable, containerized, real-time cloud applications. While I'm constantly evaluating and experimenting with the latest technical innovations, my current go-to tech stack includes Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, and CoreOS.
Previously, I led Product for NodeSource, building the only commercially available Node.js platform. Prior to NodeSource, I was Founder/CEO of ASTi Labs and then Yodlr, a WebRTC spinoff out of Advanced Simulation Technologies, Inc.
I'm a member of the Node.js Foundation Evangelism Working Group and have published an O’Reilly Video Tutorial, Introduction to CoreOS: Learn to Deploy, Monitor, and Scale Containerized Applications.
I have a BS in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Carnegie Mellon. When I'm not working, I'm exploring the world with my amazing wife.
In the News
Every once and a while, my name pops up in the media. Here's some of the articles that mention me.
- BB&N Bulletin - Young alumni/ae innovate in the technology sphere - December 2016
- Node.js Foundation - Node.js + Containers = Magic for Startups and Enterprises - November 2016
- The New Stack - NodeSource Packages its Commercial Node.js Software for Kubernetes Clusters - July 2016
- InfoWorld - NodeSource, Kubernetes team up for better app deployment, security - July 2016
- Technically Philly - Meet startup founder Ross Kukulinski, who’s leaving Silicon Valley for Philly - November 2015
- PlayfulInquiry.com - Serious Games Interview - August 2012